Following the Trust Services Criteria (TSC) section 100 publication in 2017, the AICPA announced the finalized revisions for the SOC 2 guidance which will be required for SOC 2 reports with review periods ending after December 15, 2018.
Join A-LIGN’s Associate Director Andrew Houshian as he explains the major changes to the SOC 2 examination including:
- Key changes to the new SOC 2 framework
- New Trust Services Criteria (TSC)
- Common gaps for entities undergoing SOC 2 examination
- Criteria most likely to result in control gaps
- Methods for seamless migration to new requirements