Federal assessments like FedRAMP, FISMA and NIST 800-171 help mitigate the risk of data breaches to important federal government agencies and departments, making them mandatory assessments used for federal security standards.
Hackers target the federal government daily thanks to the large amount of data transmitted, including personal information, intellectual property patents and matters of national security. The sensitive nature of this data makes it extremely valuable to hackers both inside and outside the United States, forcing government institutions to take extra precautions to protect themselves and their information.
Inside the FedRAMP, FISMA and NIST: Understanding Federal Compliance whitepaper, you’ll find:
- The benefits of achieving federal compliance
- The difference between FedRAMP, FISMA and NIST 800-171
- Which federal assessment is right for your organization
- Controls requirements for FedRAMP and FISMA
- How A-LIGN can help your organization achieve federal compliance
Download our complimentary whitepaper today.