CONTENTS OF THIS POLICY
- Information Collection
- What Information We Collect
- Information Use
- Legal Bases for Processing
- Data Retention
- Disclosure of Personal Data
- Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
- Rights of the Data Subject Residing in the European Union
- Children’s Data
- Changes to Policy
- Contact Information
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
You have supplied your personal information
- We collect personal data such as a first and last name, phone number, email address, and other contact information when you send us a message through our website.
- When a user subscribes to a mailing list.
- When a user registers for a webinar, event and/or whitepaper.
- Through resume submissions, contracting and/or employment inquiries.
You have accessed our websites
- We may collect information using analytics tools, including when you visit our sites. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings in your browser.
We provide you services
- We may collect your personal data if you are part of an entity that we provide or receive services from.
The information is public
- We may collect information about you from through various social media platforms, for example, by liking us on Facebook, following us on Twitter, Linkedin, or other social networks. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you submit information to our website, or send us an email, or enter into a contract with us we may collect the following personal data:
- first and last name;
- phone number;
- email address;
- security questions and other information to provide user account maintenance and;
- other contact information in response to surveys about our service offerings.
In addition, when a user browses our websites, we may collect:
- Geolocation information;
- Mobile / device information;
- Browser information;
- Operating system;
- IP address; and
- Technical information such as referral websites, browsing history, crash, and system error issues.
A-LIGN may use personal information it has collected through its website and service offerings for any of the following:
- To provide services to users or clients of A-LIGN or one of its subsidiaries, affiliates and business partners.
- To determine users’ interest in services or to inform users about services offered by A-LIGN or one of its subsidiaries, affiliates and business partners.
- To customize a users’ preferences to enhance a user’s experience with A-LIGN or one of its subsidiaries, affiliates and business partners.
- To customize ads to users according to user preferences and settings.
- To provide technical, quality control and perform maintenance to our website and internal systems.
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING
- The processing is based on our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless the requirement to protect the individual’s personal data overrides those legitimate interests.
- Processing is required for the performance of a contract in which A-LIGN has been engaged to perform services.
We retain personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected unless a longer retention period is required based on applicable law, regulation, and/or professional standards.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
A-LIGN uses all information collected from a user for internal purposes only. A-LIGN does not and will not sell or rent your personal data to anyone. A-LIGN may, from time to time, send personal data about a user to other persons or entities that perform services on behalf of A-LIGN (“Service Providers”), but only when:
- The Service Provider has agreed to use such information solely for the purposes of providing services to A-LIGN;
- The Service Provider agrees to protect such information in the same manner as the policies set forth in this policy statement;
- A-LIGN needs to share the user’s information to provide the service the user has requested;
- A-LIGN needs to send the information to a Service Provider who works on behalf of A-LIGN to provide a service to you.
Unless A-LIGN informs a user otherwise, a service provider does not have any right to use the personal information A-LIGN provides to them beyond what is necessary to assist A-LIGN, or in response to a legal obligation including without limitation a subpoena, court order or A-LIGN believes that the law requires disclosure, or where the information is currently in the public domain. Upon lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, A-LIGN may disclose personal information as required by law.
We will share your personal information with other third parties (different from those described above) in other limited circumstances. In these instances, we will, where required by applicable law, obtain your consent to share your personal information in this way.
OPTING OUT AND UNSUBSCRIBING FROM THE MAILING LIST
All our marketing communications contain an easy way to opt out from receiving future messages, such as a link through which you can unsubscribe.
If you would like to opt out of receiving marketing messages, you may use the unsubscribe link contained in the messages you have received, or alternatively you may send A-LIGN an email at Privacy@A-LIGN.com.
A-LIGN holds personal data in the United States at this time. A-LIGN keeps a user’s personal data for as long as A-LIGN determines necessary to fulfill the objective for which it was collected. Personal information is maintained on A-LIGN systems that are protected using industry standard security measures to ensure the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of the personal information. Unfortunately, however, A-LIGN cannot and does not guaranty that the information submitted to, maintained by, or transmitted from A-LIGN is or will always be completely secure, as transmission of information over the internet is oftentimes susceptible to potential interception, misuse, willful and/or negligent acts or omissions, misrouting, or possible loss.
ENFORCEMENT AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If you are a resident of the European Union and your concern with A-LIGN has not been addressed satisfactorily, or if you believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with applicable law or in accordance with this privacy notice, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in the member state in which you reside.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT RESIDING IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
Residents of the European Union have certain rights under European data protection law with respect to personal data, including the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete, limit the use of, or withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time. They may also have the right to receive a copy of your personal information in a commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit such information to another controller.
If you are a resident of the European Union and would like to submit a Data Subject Access Request, please send us an email at Privacy@A-LIGN.com.
A-LIGN will respond in accordance with applicable laws and professional standards applicable to A-LIGN. We are open about the personal information we collect and have implemented mechanisms to enable you to exercise any rights you might have with respect to your personal data.
After receiving your request and sufficient information to verify your identity, we will provide you with a copy of the personal data we have about you which you are entitled to receive under applicable law. We will also confirm the purposes for which such personal information is being used, its recipients and the origin of the information.
You may write to us at any time requesting amendments to certain personal information that you consider to be incorrect or irrelevant, or to request that we block, erase or otherwise remove your personal data. We will update, block, erase or remove your personal data upon request in line with ·applicable law.
You may at any time ask us to delete your personal information. We will consider and where necessary comply with your request in accordance with applicable law, as explained above.
INTERNATIONAL PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERS
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, A-LIGN commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. European Union individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact A-LIGN at:
A-LIGN commits to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (“DPAs”) and comply with the advice given by the panel with regard to human resources data transferred from the EU in the context of the employment relationship.
A-LIGN has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to International Centre for Dispute Resolution, International Division American Arbitration Association (“ICDR-AAA”), an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not resolved your complaint, please contact or visit http://go.adr.org/privacyshield.html for more information or to file a complaint. The services of the ICDR-AAA are provided at no cost to you.
The Federal Trade Commission has jurisdiction over compliance with the Privacy Shield for A-LIGN.
If your Privacy Shield complaint cannot be resolved through the above channels, under certain conditions, you may invoke binding arbitration for some residual claims not resolved by other redress mechanisms. See Privacy Shield Annex 1 at https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=ANNEX-I-introduction.
In the context of an onward transfer, A-LIGN has responsibility for the processing of personal information it receives under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. A-LIGN shall remain liable under the Principles if its agent processes such personal information in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless the organization proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
We define a child as a natural person who is under the age of 16 years old. We do not collect children’s data, whether knowingly, actively, or otherwise, and we do not actively market to children. If we discover that we have collected a child’s data, the data is deleted immediately.
Where we know a child is above the age of 16, but considered a minor under applicable law, we will obtain parental/guardian consent prior to using that child’s personal information.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
A-LIGN reserves the right to update this policy periodically to keep up with regulatory and industry standards. If there is a substantial change in the way we use personal data, any such changes shall be effective from the date of posting of any revisions hereto as well as to any existing information then being retained by A-LIGN. In certain circumstances, we may need to request your consent to continue to process your personal data, based on any changes in our processing basis, methods and/or interest.
CORPORATE MAILING ADDRESS:
400 North Ashley Drive, Suite 1325
Tampa, Florida 33602
A-LIGN is the owner and controller of this website. We do not consent to the use and/or reproduction of the content and information on this website without our consent, pursuant to applicable copyright law.
A-LIGN is not responsible, nor do we have control of third-party websites/links to and from our website.