A-LIGN ASSURANCE is a licensed certified public accounting firm registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) as Price and Associates CPAs, LLC. A-LIGN is a leading cybersecurity and compliance professional services firm to provide audit and attestation services. In some instances, A-LIGN may refer to the entities of both A-LIGN and A-LIGN ASSURANCE collectively as A-LIGN.
CONTENTS OF THIS POLICY
- Information Collection
- What Information We Collect
- Information Use
- Legal Bases for Processing
- Data Retention
- Disclosure of Personal Data
- Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
- Rights of the Data Subject Within the European Union
- Children’s Data
- Changes to Policy
- Contact Information
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
You have supplied your personal information
- We collect personal data such as a first and last name, phone number, email address, and other contact information when you send us a message through our website.
- When a user subscribes to a mailing list.
- When a user registers for a webinar, event and/or whitepaper.
- Through resume submissions, contracting and/or employment inquiries.
You have accessed our websites
- We may collect information using analytics tools, including when you visit our sites. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings in your browser.
We provide you services
- We may collect your personal data if you are part of an entity that we provide or receive services from.
The information is public
- We may collect information about you from through various social media platforms, for example, by liking us on Facebook, following us on Twitter, Linkedin, or other social networks. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you submit information to our website, or send us an email, or enter into a contract with us we may collect the following personal data:
- first and last name;
- phone number;
- email address;
- security questions and other information to provide user account maintenance and;
- other contact information in response to surveys about our service offerings.
In addition, when a user browses our websites, we may collect:
- Geolocation information;
- Mobile / device information;
- Browser information;
- Operating system;
- IP address; and
- Technical information such as referral websites, browsing history, crash, and system error issues.
A-LIGN may use personal information it has collected through its website and service offerings for any of the following:
- To provide services to users or clients of A-LIGN or one of its subsidiaries, affiliates and business partners.
- To determine users’ interest in services or to inform users about services offered by A-LIGN or one of its subsidiaries, affiliates and business partners.
- To customize a users’ preferences to enhance a user’s experience with A-LIGN or one of its subsidiaries, affiliates and business partners.
- To customize ads to users according to user preferences and settings.
- To provide technical, quality control and perform maintenance to our website and internal systems.
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING
- The processing is based on our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless the requirement to protect the individual’s personal data overrides those legitimate interests.
- Processing is required for the performance of a contract in which A-LIGN has been engaged to perform services.
We retain personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected unless a longer retention period is required based on applicable law, regulation, and/or professional standards.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
A-LIGN uses all information collected from a user for internal purposes only. A-LIGN does not and will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. A-LIGN may, from time to time, send personal information about a user to other persons or entities that perform services on behalf of A-LIGN (“Service Providers”), but only when:
- The Service Provider has agreed to use such information solely for the purposes of providing services to A-LIGN;
- The Service Provider agrees to protect such information in the same manner as the policies set forth in this policy statement;
- A-LIGN needs to share the user’s information to provide the service the user has requested;
- A-LIGN needs to send the information to a Service Provider who works on behalf of A-LIGN to provide a service to you.
Unless A-LIGN informs a user otherwise, a service provider does not have any right to use the personal information A-LIGN provides to them beyond what is necessary to assist A-LIGN, or in response to a legal obligation including without limitation a subpoena, court order or A-LIGN believes that the law requires disclosure, or where the information is currently in the public domain.
A-LIGN holds all of the personal information in the United States at this time. A-LIGN keeps a user’s personal information for as long as A-LIGN determines necessary to fulfill the objective for which it was collected. Personal information is maintained on A-LIGN systems that are protected using industry standard security measures to ensure the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of the personal information. Unfortunately, however, A-LIGN cannot and does not guaranty that the information submitted to, maintained by, or transmitted from A-LIGN is or will always be completely secure, as transmission of information over the internet is oftentimes susceptible to potential interception, misuse, willful and/or negligent acts or omissions, misrouting, or possible loss.
ENFORCEMENT AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If you are a resident of the European Union and your concern with A-LIGN has not been addressed satisfactorily, or if you believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with applicable law or in accordance with this privacy notice, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in the member state in which you reside.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT WITHIN THE EUROPEAN UNION
Residents of the European Union have certain rights under European data protection law with respect to personal information, including the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete, limit the use of, or withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data. They may also have the right to receive a copy of your personal information in a commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit such information to another controller.
If you are a resident of the European Union and would like to submit a Data Subject Access Request, please send us an email at Privacy@A-LIGN.com. A-LIGN will respond in accordance with applicable laws and professional standards applicable to A-LIGN.
We define a child as a natural person who is under the age of 16 years old. We do not collect children’s data, whether knowingly, actively, or otherwise, and we do not actively market to children. If we discover that we have collected a child’s data, the data is deleted immediately.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
A-LIGN reserves the right to update this policy periodically to keep up with regulatory and industry standards. If there is a substantial change in the way we use personal data, any such changes shall be effective from the date of posting of any revisions hereto as well as to any existing information then being retained by A-LIGN. In certain circumstances, we may need to request your consent to continue to process your personal data, based on any changes in our processing basis, methods and/or interest.
CORPORATE MAILING ADDRESS:
400 North Ashley Drive, Suite 1325
Tampa, Florida 33602
A-LIGN is the owner and controller of this website. We do not consent to the use and/or reproduction of the content and information on this website without our consent, pursuant to applicable copyright law.
A-LIGN is not responsible, nor do we have control of third-party websites/links to and from our website.