ISO 27018 is designed for cloud service providers who handle personally identifiable information. This standard can help your organization by providing the practical application of minimum protection standards that should be implemented, to maximize client and end-user assurance.
To approach cloud privacy and the security of personal information, ISO 27018 includes the following additional controls:
- Customer and end-user control of personal information
- Restrictions on the disclosure and access of personal information to third-parties
- Treatment of media containing personally identifiable information
A-LIGN can assist your company in demonstrating conformance with ISO 27018 by including the ISO 27018 controls in the scope of an ISO 27001 certification.
Why Choose A-LIGN?
- A-LIGN can ensure that your organization utilizes controls tailored specifically to your cloud environment.
- Our team of extensive auditors have extensive knowledge and experience with ISO 27018 and working with cloud environments who handle personally identifiable information.
- Conforming to the ISO 27018 standard allows your customers to remain confident that you are able to protect sensitive information, maximizing client and end-user assurance.
A-LIGN will have an initial discussion with you to gather information so that we are able to determine your organization’s unique needs regarding ISO 27018. Contact us now by calling 888-702-5446 or through the form on this page, and a professional will walk you through the process.