ABOUT THE ROLE
The A-SCEND Administrator provides administrative/clerical and light project management support to the A-SCEND product team. This role will spend approximately 20% of the time providing administrative support to relieve managers and staff of administrative and clerical details. The remaining time will be spent on various activities and special projects. Activities may include training new hires on policies and procedures, documentation and collateral coordination, liaison to other A-LIGN Departments (HR, Marketing, Sales, Accounting, etc.), creating and maintaining administration documentation.
The role will have the opportunity to learn Project and Agile management skills by facilitating some Agile methodology meetings and coordinate special projects.
REPORTS TO: Director Product Operations
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Exempt
ESSENTIAL ACTIVITIES PERFORMED
- Assist with the planning, scheduling and coordination of team and cross functional meetings
- Ensure tasks and activities derived from meetings are tracked and executed on properly
- Maintain various metrics associated with the A-SCEND product development lifecycle
- Report effectively on any assigned activity or project by means of a status report and ad-hoc reports as appropriate
- Utilize critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
- Manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Proficient in desktop applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email messaging tools
- 2+ years as an executive assistant or similar role
- 1+ years of project management / Agile experience a plus
- Experience with Jira/Confluence a plus
- Experience in security, compliance, audit, and/or legal field a plus
- Organized and detail oriented
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Relationship building skills and partnering with others internally and externally
- Ability to embrace change and work in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Independent thinker that will require moderate oversight
- Ability to work well under pressure and be able to prioritize to meet deadlines and quickly shift priorities as necessary
- Employer Paid Health, Vision, Dental
- 401 (K) Plan with Employer Matching
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Hybrid Virtual Employment
- Technology Allowance
- Vacation Bonus
- Paid Office Closure December 24-January 1
- Paid Holidays Schedule
- Certification Reimbursement
- Flu Shot Reimbursement
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.
COME WORK FOR A-LIGN!
A-LIGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans encouraged to apply!