A-SCEND Support Analyst
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Support Analyst position will work on the A-SCEND product team.
As a Support Analyst this role is responsible for working with the Senior Support Analyst to provide end user support and trouble-shooting issues related to A-SCEND. In this role, you will provide timely and accurate responses for our clients and internal users. You will also participate in the training of new internal and external users.
REPORTS TO: Senior Support Analyst
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Exempt
ESSENTIAL ACTIVITIES PERFORMED
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support for A-SCEND operations.
- Respond to and resolve assigned client and employee technical issues
- Work with the product team on customer escalations and help reproduce issues
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain clear and concise ticket documentation with all required data and fields
- Achieve specified service level objectives (SLOs)
- Exercise independent thought within defined procedures and practices
- Generate Knowledge Base entries
- Document new defects clearly and completely in Jira
Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences, related IT field, or equivalent degree and experience required
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Exposure to complex, data driven applications as an end user, QA Analyst or Support Analyst
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with interacting directly with internal and external customers
- Experience with Zendesk or a similar service management software
- Well organized, attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to explain complex issues
- Strong analytical qualities
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
- Ability to clearly communicate technical information to non-technical end users
- Employer Paid Health, Vision, Dental
- 401 (K) Plan with Employer Matching
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Hybrid Virtual Employment
- Technology Allowance
- Vacation Bonus
- Paid Office Closure December 24-January 1
- Paid Holidays Schedule
- Certification Reimbursement
- Flu Shot Reimbursement
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.
COME WORK FOR A-LIGN!
A-LIGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans encouraged to apply!