Software QA and Support Analyst
ABOUT THE ROLE
The QA/Support Analyst will work within two different areas of the A-SCEND product team.
As a QA Analyst this role is responsible for working with the Senior QA Analyst to ensure the A-SCEND product adheres to the documented acceptance criteria and is free of bugs prior to deployment. As a QA Analyst, you will be a hands-on contributor, building and executing test plans and documenting the results of testing. In this role, you will work collaboratively within the product team to fully understand the user stories, acceptance criteria, and the business expectations of the application.
As a Support Analyst this role is responsible for working with the Senior Support Analyst to provide end user support and trouble-shooting issues related to A-SCEND. In this role, you will provide timely and accurate responses for our clients and internal users. You will also participate in the training of new internal and external users.
REPORTS TO: Senior QA Analyst
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Exempt
- Design and build test plans and test cases
- Execute the QA test plan
- Provide Level-1 and 2 support for A-SCEND operations.
- Respond to and resolve assigned client and employee technical issues
- Work with the product team on customer escalations and help reproduce issues
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain clear and concise ticket documentation with all required data and fields
- Achieve specified service level objectives (SLOs)
- Exercise independent thought within defined procedures and practices
- Proactively provide input on improving QA and support processes
- Prepare for and support new releases
- Generate Knowledge Base entries
Bachelor's degree in MIS or related IT field
EXPERIENCE (all are Preferred, not Mandatory)
- Experience writing detailed test cases for functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Exposure to complex, data driven applications as an end user, QA Analyst or Support Analyst
- Experience with implementing test plans and test cases
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with interacting directly with customers
- Experience with Zendesk or a similar service management software
- Well organized, attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to explain complex issues
- Strong analytical qualities
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Parking Allowance/Virtual Employment
- 401 (K) Plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Employer Paid Health, Vision, Dental
- Paid Office Closure December 24-January 1
- Paid Holidays Schedule
- Certification Reimbursement
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Flu Shot Reimbursement
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.
COME WORK FOR A-LIGN!
Apply online today at A-LIGN.com!
A-LIGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans encouraged to apply!