Bulgaria PCI AQSA Staff Consultant - Remote
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Associate Qualified Security Assessor will help support the strong team of Qualified Security Assessors (QSAs) working on IT security assessments for the payment card industry data security standard (PCI DSS) and our clients. The Staff Consultant will provide exceptional communication, client service, and performance strategies to help the continuing growth of this fast-paced company in regard to PCI DSS engagements. The ideal AQSA Staff Consultant must have a strong desire to grow their knowledge of IT security and IT auditing.
REPORTS TO: PCI Senior Manager
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Exempt
- Communicate to management any potential issues
- Manage time efficiently and provide weekly detailed project status reports to management
- Complete other tasks as assigned by management team and senior members of the PCI team
- Appraise I.T. Security Tools
- Draft quality reports to be reviewed by senior members of the team
- Execute PCI DDS engagements under the direction of a member of the management team
- Deliver evidence and feedback to assist the client with review of the audit
- Maintain an understanding of security principles, as they relate to the PCI, to provide effective consulting of security best practices to the client
- Understand and use Linux and Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Evaluate I.T. Networking
Bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity, management information systems, computer science, or other relevant fields
- At least one year of experience with PCI DSS assessments
- At least two years of experience in IT audit or IT security
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
- Detailed technical writing
HOW DO WE EVALUATE CANDIDATES?
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate they have the knowledge, skills, and abilities that are needed to perform their job successfully. These core competencies include:
- Knowing My Organization – Do you demonstrate an understanding of A-LIGN’S product/service offerings? Are you able to leverage organizational values in how work is accomplished?
- Focusing on Customers – Do you understand and anticipate customer needs? Are you able to develop a positive relationship with the customers? Do you provide high-quality products and services to exceed expectations?
- Showing Resilience – Do you convey a clear sense of self-confidence to influence future events? Are you able to stay calm and composed under pressure? Do you effectively resolve conflicts and disagreements?
- Engendering Confidence and Trust – Do you instill confidence and trust by demonstrating dependability and reliability? Do you portray trustworthiness by being open and honest?
- Processing Details – Do you ensure projects are completed on time by keeping work on schedule? Are you able to thoroughly work on tasks and provide high quality work? Do you follow rules and established processes to minimize risks?
- Structuring Tasks – Do you plan your work and set clear priorities? Are you able to uphold ethical standards and fulfill commitments while maintaining high levels productivity and output?
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.