PCI Senior Consultant (QSA)
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Consultant (QSA), your responsibilities will include leading project execution and client service activities, focused primarily on PCI DSS assessments. You will lead the client engagement and be the face of A-LIGN with our customers.
You will have the opportunity to gain a variety of project experience with high profile clients, across various industries. As an added benefit, we have eliminated the strict chargeability goals, and sales pressure! Our Senior Consultants will also have the ability to move into a Mentor role that will allow them to mentor and train Associate QSA's. Associate QSA's will be lead by a Senior QSA on all assigned engagements.
REPORTS TO: Managing Consultant/Service Delivery Manager
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Exempt
- Lead and execute PCI DSS assessments in coordination with the project's manager
- Create agendas
- Lead client meetings and maintain client relationships
- Perform audit testing and mentor Associate QSA's (AQSA's) performing assigned audit review tasks
- Communicate effectively to the client, prior to, during, and post on-site visit
- Review manager’s planning notes, and prepare as appropriate for meetings
- Prepare fieldwork notes throughout the project
- Gather evidence and review
- Provide draft reports to management, within defined timelines and mentor and train Associate QSA's (AQSA's) to help them develop report writing skills
- Provide detailed project status reports weekly to management
- Organize client information on A-LIGN’s OneDrive folder
- Communicate to management about any potential project issues
- Provide feedback to junior consultants and management team
- Travel occasionally to clients’ offices
- None required, but Information Technology related degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a lead QSA role. Prior hands on Information Technology and/or Information Security experience, also preferred.
- Currently holds or is actively pursuing at least one of the following certifications: CISA, CISSP, CISM, PCIP, QSA or other relevant certification. In addition, must hold both CISSP and CISA certification within one year of hire date.
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
- A high degree of motivation
HOW DO WE EVALUATE CANDIDATES?
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate they have the knowledge, skills, and abilities that are needed to perform their job successfully. These core competencies include:
- Knowing My Organization – Do you demonstrate an understanding of A-LIGN’S product/service offerings? Are you able to leverage organizational values in how work is accomplished?
- Focusing on Customers – Do you understand and anticipate customer needs? Are you able to develop a positive relationship with the customers? Do you provide high-quality products and services to exceed expectations?
- Showing Resilience – Do you convey a clear sense of self-confidence to influence future events? Are you able to stay calm and composed under pressure? Do you effectively resolve conflicts and disagreements?
- Engendering Confidence and Trust – Do you instill confidence and trust by demonstrating dependability and reliability? Do you portray trustworthiness by being open and honest?
- Processing Details – Do you ensure projects are completed on time by keeping work on schedule? Are you able to thoroughly work on tasks and provide high quality work? Do you follow rules and established processes to minimize risks?
- Structuring Tasks – Do you plan your work and set clear priorities? Are you able to uphold ethical standards and fulfill commitments while maintaining high levels productivity and output?
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,500 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.