Bulgaria Penetration Tester Consultant
ABOUT THE ROLE
A-LIGN employs a business model that builds on the best of what the largest corporate security firms have to offer, such as the ability to offer high quality professionals a variety of project experience with high profile clients. What sets us apart is that we have eliminated time reporting, chargeability goals, and sales pressure.
As a pen tester with A-LIGN, you will be part of a dedicated pen testing team whose sole purpose is to test and improve the security of our clients’ systems and data, across a wide range of industries. The team utilizes a broad range of tools and is constantly evolving to discover new vulnerabilities and security weaknesses.
Your responsibilities will include planning and executing penetration testing under the direction of a member of the management team.
REPORTS TO: Managing Consultant
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time
- Execute internal, external, wireless, and web application pen tests
- Execute social engineering tests, including phising, vishing, and physical
- Execute vulnerability scans and assessments
- Compile and write client reports
- Navigate the Kali system from the command line only
- Create, modify, move, and write files and documents from the command line only
- Create and write Bash scripts from the command line
- Reimage devices and virtual machines with Kali Linux
Master’s or bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity, management information systems, computer science, or relevant discipline
At least 2 years of experience performing network and application pen tests
Current C|EH, OSCP, or other related certification
- Familiarity with a text editor, Nano, Vi, etc
- Knowledge of nMap tool and flag options
- Solid knowledge of networking, creating SSH tunnels, and listening for them on a receiving device
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
- A high degree of motivation
HOW DO WE EVALUATE CANDIDATES?
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate they have the knowledge, skills, and abilities that are needed to perform their job successfully. These core competencies include:
- Knowing My Organization – Do you demonstrate an understanding of A-LIGN’S product/service offerings? Are you able to leverage organizational values in how work is accomplished?
- Focusing on Customers – Do you understand and anticipate customer needs? Are you able to develop a positive relationship with the customers? Do you provide high-quality products and services to exceed expectations?
- Showing Resilience – Do you convey a clear sense of self-confidence to influence future events? Are you able to stay calm and composed under pressure? Do you effectively resolve conflicts and disagreements?
- Engendering Confidence and Trust – Do you instill confidence and trust by demonstrating dependability and reliability? Do you portray trustworthiness by being open and honest?
- Processing Details – Do you ensure projects are completed on time by keeping work on schedule? Are you able to thoroughly work on tasks and provide high quality work? Do you follow rules and established processes to minimize risks?
- Structuring Tasks – Do you plan your work and set clear priorities? Are you able to uphold ethical standards and fulfill commitments while maintaining high levels productivity and output?
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.