A-LIGN’s penetration testing services allow your organization to evaluate and improve the overall security of your company. This allows you to assess how susceptible you are to cyber-attacks, and remediate these weaknesses before they’re discovered by outside attackers. Penetration tests can include technical testing, as well as socially engineered tests used to test the integrity of your organization’s security.
About Penetration Testing
A-LIGN offers the following penetration testing services:
Upon completion of a penetration test, A-LIGN will issue a report that your company will use to improve the security of your environment. The report includes:
- An executive summary providing an overview of the test and the vulnerabilities or areas of weakness identified and/or exploited
- Details regarding the vulnerabilities, impacted devices or URLs, risk ranking, and remediation steps
- Proof of concepts, screen shots, and other details your security team can use to recreate the exploit in order to ensure the vulnerability is remediated
Penetration Testing Solutions Tailored to Your Company
Choosing A-LIGN as your partner in becoming penetration testing certified benefits your organization by:
- Alerting your organization of serious findings as they are discovered so that your organization can begin remediation efforts.
- Utilizing manual techniques, custom scripts and advanced techniques to ensure system security.
- Providing your organization with an experienced team that holds certifications such as CEH, CPT, CISSP, CISA, eCPPT and more.
The A-LIGN Edge
Our customized compliance solutions and streamlined audit process allow you to meet all of your audit and compliance needs with a single service provider. One-stop shopping means a stress-free audit process for you, as you work with one team who understands the unique needs of your organization. See what our clients have to say: