The weakest link is often not the technology itself, but the users who can unknowingly cause a security incident through events like opening a phishing email, or allowing a visitor on-site without checking their access. Due to these risks, organizations must invest in their employees by teaching them how to prepare for, prevent, and respond to these risks as they arise.
About Information Security Awareness Training
Information security awareness training educates your organization prior to an event, preparing your employees to respond appropriately to different threats. Additionally, information security awareness training can help your organization meet reporting requirements, such as PCI DSS Requirement 12.6, which requires that a formal security awareness program must be in place.
A-LIGN offers the following information security awareness activities:
- Information Security Awareness Training: A-LIGN will work with your organization to determine its specific training needs. We offer annual on-site trainings with your workforce, quarterly presentations on different security topics, and other custom options to provide training that works for your employees. Our training incorporates guidance from PCI SSC, NIST, ISO and COBIT, and incorporates the security best practices for your industry. Once A-LIGN has assisted your organization with its training initiatives, we can set up a program for your company to follow throughout the year to make security a continued focus.
- Information Security Policy and Procedure Development: Whether your organization is looking to bolster its existing information security policies and procedures, or start from scratch in developing effective, proactive policies and procedures, A-LIGN is available to help. Using guidance relevant to your industry, such as PCI SSC, NIST, ISO, and/or COBIT, as well as industry next practices, A-LIGN will help your team develop customized policies and procedures to help protect your business from threats.
For organizations that have successfully gone through information security awareness training, put your team’s training to the test with our social engineering services.
Information Security Solutions Tailored to Your Company
Choosing A-LIGN as your partner in information security training and policy and procedure development benefits your organization by:
- Providing your organization customized training and policy and procedure services to effectively address your unique potential risks
- Utilizing the appropriate guidance from governing bodies to ensure your business can comply with industry best practices
- Providing your customers with peace of mind that your organization has the training and policies and procedures in place to appropriately secure information from data breaches and hacking