HIPAA / HITECH Attestation
About HIPAA / HITECH
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and subsequent Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act defines policies, procedures, and processes that are required for companies that store, process, or handle electronic protected health information (ePHI). As the regulatory oversight related to HIPAA increases, ensuring compliance with HIPAA becomes more valuable to your clients than ever.
A-LIGN can assist your company with the following audit activities:
- HIPAA / HITECH Readiness Assessment: Uncertain of if your organization is currently HIPAA / HITECH compliant? A-LIGN’s assessors review your organization’s safeguards to show your organization where you can improve.
- HIPAA / HITECH Validation: Either through an AT-C 105 and 205 or a security assessment report, A-LIGN will determine your compliance with the safeguards of HIPAA / HITECH and issue a report for your customers regarding your level of compliance.
HIPAA / HITECH Solutions Tailored to Your Company
Choosing A-LIGN as your partner in becoming HIPAA / HITECH compliant benefits your organization by:
- Ensuring your organization is compliant with the regulatory requirements of HIPAA / HITECH.
- Providing your customers with peace of mind that you are compliant with the HIPAA rules and HITECH breach notification requirements.
- Allowing you the ability to avoid the financial penalties associated with failure to comply with the standards.
The A-LIGN Edge
Our customized compliance solutions and streamlined audit process allow you to meet all of your audit and compliance needs with a single service provider. One-stop shopping means a stress-free audit process for you, as you work with one team who understands the unique needs of your organization. See what our clients have to say: