Business continuity (BCP) and disaster recovery plans (DRP) consider disruptive events such as system failures, natural disasters, supply chain problems, or cyber incidents. Developing and testing the business continuity and disaster recovery plans in place ensures that your business can minimize the resulting effects of disasters and incidents outside of your control and resume services as quickly as possible.
About Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Services
A BCP/DRP considers the potential impact of a disaster or interruption to the business and allocates resources to address the processes that are highest impact, by assigning roles and responsibilities for carrying out each step. A-LIGN can ensure that your organization has developed a plan that fits the needs of your business through the following activities:
- BCP/DRP Assessment: During A-LIGN’s assessment of the organization’s BCP/DRP, our assessors will review the policies, procedures, and processes in place at your organization to ensure that they can protect your organization’s unique location and business processes. Upon completion of the assessment, A-LIGN will issue a report analyzing your BCP/DRP and supporting policies and procedures. In addition, A-LIGN’s assessors will identify the gaps within the plan and offer guidance to remediate those gaps.
- BCP/DRP Structured Walkthrough Test: Often referred to as a tabletop exercise, the walk-through test helps to evaluate the BCP/DRP in plan by walking through a specific event, such as an earthquake or active shooter, and applying the existing BCP/DRP to the scenario. Based upon the results of the walkthrough, A-LIGN will report on the results of the walk-through and provide recommendations to improve your organization’s ability to respond to an disaster.
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Solutions Tailored to Your Company
Choosing A-LIGN as your partner benefits your organization by:
- Communicating to your organization any gaps in the BCP and DRP and providing recommendations to improve the plans
- Providing independent assurance to stakeholders of the validity of the plans in place at your organization
- Ensuring that your organization can implement the plans to minimize the impact of a disaster or incident
The A-LIGN Edge
Our customized compliance solutions and streamlined audit process allow you to meet all of your audit and compliance needs with a single service provider. One-stop shopping means a stress-free audit process for you, as you work with one team who understands the unique needs of your organization. See what our clients have to say: