Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Services
Studies show that businesses can lose more than $5,000 per minute in an outage, before accounting for the impact an outage could have on a business’s reputation.
While your organization cannot prepare for every scenario, designing effective business continuity and disaster recovery plans is key to ensuring that your organization can recover in the event of a disaster.
About Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Services
While the terms are used interchangeably, disaster recovery planning (DRP) and business continuity planning (BCP) are two separate documents.
- Business Continuity Plan: A BCP consists of the policies, processes, and procedures that are carried out by an organization to ensure that the business can continue conducting critical processes during and in the wake of a disaster. The goal of the BCP is to document the required steps for organizations to continue operations and to re-establish services during an interruption.
- Disaster Recovery Plan: DRPs are the more technical plans that are developed for IT personnel within an organization to help plan for the recovery of the infrastructure of information technology such as servers, storage and network, data backup and offsite replication, alternative site, and other relevant processes.
A-LIGN offers the following business continuity and disaster recovery services:
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Service
- FFIEC Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Services
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Solutions Tailored to Your Company
Choosing A-LIGN as your partner benefits your organization by:
- Communicating to your organization of any gaps in the BCP and DRP and providing recommendations to improve the plans
- Providing independent assurance to stakeholders of the sufficiency of the plans in place at your organization
- Ensuring that your organization can implement the plans to minimize the impact of a disaster or incident
The A-LIGN Edge
Our customized compliance solutions and streamlined audit process allow you to meet all of your audit and compliance needs with a single service provider. One-stop shopping means a stress-free audit process for you, as you work with one team who understands the unique needs of your organization. See what our clients have to say: