The Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) offers a variety of resources for organizations seeking to comply with industry-accepted cybersecurity, disaster recovery (DR), and business continuity (BC) practices. A-LIGN can assist your organization with the following FFIEC assessment activities:
- FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment: A-LIGN can assist your organization by developing your organization’s inherent risk profile by reviewing the technologies in-use, delivery channels used, online and mobile products, technology services, organizational characteristics, and external threats. From there, A-LIGN will determine your cybersecurity maturity level by testing the implementation of the controls within five domains to determine that overall maturity score.
- FFIEC BCP/DRP Assessment: A-LIGN will perform an assessment to evaluate your organization’s BCP and DRP against the FFIEC guidelines as they pertain to BC and DR. A-LIGN will review your organization’s policies and procedures, identify gaps between your plans and the FFIEC guidelines and industry best practices, and evaluate the BCP/DRP to ensure that it protects your organization’s unique location and business processes. Upon completion, A-LIGN will issue a report with an analysis of the company’s BCP/DRP and supporting policies and procedures, and assessed level of compliance with FFIEC guidelines.
- FFIEC BCP/DRP Structured Walkthrough Test: Often referred to as a tabletop exercise, the structured walk-through test evaluates the plans in place by walking through a specific event scenario and applying the existing BCP/DRP to the scenario. Tabletop testing is used to evaluate personnel’s response to the scenario, their knowledge and adherence to the policy, and the company’s ability to continuity operations after executing the BCP/DRP against the tabletop scenario. Based on the results of the walk-through, A-LIGN will develop a report detailing the results of the walk-through and provide recommendations to improve your organization’s ability to respond to an incident and meet the FFIEC Guidelines.
Why Choose A-LIGN?
- A-LIGN will provide you an experienced team that can identify any gaps within your organization, and provide recommendations for remediation
- Establishes a roadmap to improve your organization’s risk management and cybersecurity strategy
- Determines if your organization has appropriately developed policies and procedures that properly mitigate your risk
A-LIGN will hold a strategic discussion with your organization and gather information to thoroughly determine your organization’s unique needs regarding cybersecurity, BCP, and DRP.
LET US ANSWER ANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT CYBERSECURITY, BCP, AND DRP